- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the scenic Texas Hill Country
- Visit President Lyndon B. Johnson’s childhood home and “Texas White House”
- Learn about the Hill Country’s proud mix German immigrant and cowboy culture
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide - languages other than English available upon request for additional fee
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note the contact info you provide to Viator is what we will use to contact you, if needed. Should you wish to provide an alternative phone number or email to reach you at while traveling, please provide when booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Antonio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands