Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour bike tour of art and architecture in Austin, Texas
- Explore downtown Austin highlights like the Driskell Hotel
- See The Color Inside, the innovative Skyspace public sculpture by celebrated artist James Turrell
- Learn about Austin's history, art, and architecture
- Get tips on great places to visit on your own
Departure & Return
We share a warehouse on 2nd st. There is parking available to the public on 2nd st.
What To Expect
Hear about the city's 'Art in Public Places' program as you roll through downtown Austin, then head to the Driskill Hotel on 6th Street, an ornate landmark that dates to 1886. Pass by the massive Texas State Capitol en route to the University of Texas at Austin campus, which has museums, public sculptures and a Skyspace installation by James Turrell.
Pedal by the historic Victorian homes found in the Bremond Block Historic District, and contrast it with the modern architecture of the Federal Courthouse and City Hall.
Your tour ends with return to the starting point after 2.5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Austin Bike Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands