- Ghost tour of Austin with acclaimed storyteller
- Hear stories from the city's haunted history
- Visit little known nooks and crannies of Texas's capital city
- Join a small group for a tour that will keep you on your toes
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the historic (and haunted), Speakeasy tavern. You can wait inside near the front windows for your guide. Or, we will meet you out front next to our Ghost Walk Austin sign. *Arrive about 15 minutes prior to departure to grab a drink or a soda before our tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional Information:
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Learn more: https://www.touratx.com/ghost-walk/
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Austin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I recommend taking this tour for history, entertainment and wonderful story telling." See review