Explore our promoted experiences
- Save time and money by pre-booking entry to the Odyssey Sensory Maze
- Make visiting one of Auckland’s quirkier attractions a breeze
- There is no time limit, so you can explore the maze and zones at your own pace
- Provides a free photo and discount on merchandise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Strongly recommended that children 8 and under be accompanied by an adult
- Throughout Odyssey there are numerous special lighting effects, unusual sounds, illusions and dark spaces.
- If any of these concern you and/or you have any of the following conditions:
- are pregnant
- physical disability
- Heart conditions
- we advise that you let us know.
- When inside Odyssey Sensory Maze, you will be asked at all times to adhere to the following rules:
- No personal belongings are to be taken inside the maze.
- No shoes are allowed to be worn inside the maze.
- No running throughout the maze.
- You are not permitted to move backwards within the maze.
- You must be respectful of other visitors.
- We ask that you ensure you’re entirely comfortable before entering Odyssey and understand that you are entering at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for loss of property or injury to any person.
- Dress code: Comfortable clothing
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clownfish Entertainment
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands