10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get away from Antigua for a day of full rest and relaxation on the shores of the beautiful Lake Atitlan. Travel in private transportation to a resort on the Lake, where you can while away the afternoon relaxing in a hammock, kayaking on the Lake, or pampering yourself with the optional spa package for the ultimate stress-melting experience.
- Enjoy a day of rest and relaxation at a private resort on Lake Atitlan
- Spend the day how you like resting in a hammock, kayaking around Lake Atitlan, or even catching up on emails in a luxuriouos environment
- Optional spa package includes massage and facial for additional pampering
- Ideal relaxing day trip from Antigua
- All transportation with round-trip transfer from your hotel in Antigua and a boat ride included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Round-trip shared boat ride
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
5a Avenida Norte 3, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rest and Relaxation at Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rest and Relaxation at Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rest and Relaxation at Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Rest and Relaxation at Lake Atitlan from Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Acatenango