2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tour of the local market
Departure & Return
San Miguel Dueñas, Guatemala
In front of the only gas station in town
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY B1 Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rural Coffee Tour / Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rural Coffee Tour / Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rural Coffee Tour / Coffee Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rural Coffee Tour / Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The cost of the tour goes to the local farmers and families, which is awesome." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rural Coffee Tour / Coffee Tour
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - Central HighlandsCoffee & Tea Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - Guatemala CityCoffee & Tea Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelWalking Tours - PanajachelCoffee & Tea Tours - PanajachelCategory
Acatenango Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets