8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the UNESCO-listed colonial capital of Antigua, one of Guatemala’s most enchanting cities, on this full-day sightseeing tour – ideal for first-time visitors. Learn how Antigua is one of the oldest cities of the Americas as you follow your guide to landmarks like the San Francisco Church, the arch of Santa Catalina, Casa Santo Domingo and Plaza Central. After a typical Guatemalan lunch (own expense), admire the priceless gems on display at the Museo del Jade (Jade Museum), then visit a local coffee plantation to learn more about Guatemala’s most famous export.
- Discover Antigua on a full-day city sightseeing tour
- Admire magnificent views of Antigua from atop el Cerro de La Cruz
- Visit San Francisco Church, the Museo del Jade, Casa Santo Domingo and Plaza Central with your knowledgeable guide
- See the coffee-making process while visiting a local coffee plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and all entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Antigua City Sightseeing Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityCity Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelCity Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)AcatenangoAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)