2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide from the community of La Soledad
All Volcano Entrance Fees
Sleeping bags, sleeping pads and comfortable tents for camping at high-altitude
Full tour of Volcan Acatenango by a local, bilingual guide with certified 1st-Aid training
1 Bottled water & Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at the lobby of their Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Bring all the following: Hiking boots or trekking shoes (no sandals)
- Large-capacity backpack (50L+) with rain cover
- One warm layer and/or windbreaker
- Rain jacket (May thru October)
- Cold-weather clothing for near-freezing night-time temperatures at camp
- Personal toiletries and/or medications
- Camera, hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- 4 liters of water (minimum)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Acatenango Volcano Overnight Hiking - 2 Days Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Acatenango Volcano Overnight Hiking - 2 Days Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Acatenango Volcano Overnight Hiking - 2 Days Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Acatenango Volcano Overnight Hiking - 2 Days Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Acatenango Volcano Overnight Hiking - 2 Days Private Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityOvernight Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityMulti-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)AcatenangoLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)