2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tikal & Yaxha Overnigh Tour from Antigua Guatemala ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tikal & Yaxha Overnigh Tour from Antigua Guatemala ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tikal & Yaxha Overnigh Tour from Antigua Guatemala ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tikal & Yaxha Overnigh Tour from Antigua Guatemala ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tikal & Yaxha Overnigh Tour from Antigua Guatemala
5 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntiguaAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityOvernight Tours - Guatemala CityMulti-day Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory
Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)AcatenangoCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)