- Explore Lake Atitlan and Chichicastenango during this 2-day trip from Antigua
- Experience the highland culture and colorful market of Chichicastenango
- Spend the night (at your own expense) amidst the gorgeous scenery of Panjachel, set along the shores of Lake Atitlan
- Take a boat cruise along the volcano-rimmed shores of Lake Atitlan
- Discover the traditional Mayan spiritual practices of residents in Santiago Atitlan
- Perfect chance to explore indigenous culture and gorgeous scenery
Departure & Return
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff