7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Float among the Mayan ruins on a cave tubing adventure combined with a thrilling zipline ride. After convenient hotel pickup, travel to the Temples of Xunantunich and fly over the forest canopy on a zipline. Enjoy a guided stroll through the forest, admire stalagmites and stalactites in two dry caves, and get carried lazily downstream in a tube on this memorable day trip.
- See ancient ruins and get your thrills on one convenient combo tour
- Experience a memorable cave tubing adventure and a thrilling zipline ride
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minibus with a small group
- Explore Belize's ancient Xunantunich Maya ruins with a guide
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Round-trip shared transfer ( On water Taxi )
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Barrier Reef Dr, San Pedro, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmbergris CayeShore Excursions - The CayesTubing - The CayesExtreme - The CayesPorts of Call Tours - The CayesRafting - The CayesZiplining - The CayesShore Excursions - Belize CityTubing - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityShore Excursions - Costa MayaTubing - Costa MayaExtreme - Costa MayaPorts of Call Tours - Costa MayaRafting - Costa MayaZiplining - Costa MayaCategory