- Discover Belize’s coastline and reefs on this off-shore trip
- Choose a full- or half-day option to suit your schedule
- Benefit from the personalized attention of your private guide
- Full-day tour includes a beach barbecue of freshly caught fish
Departure & Return
Meeting Points are agreed on after customer calls and places tour reservation.
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for Claustrophobic persons or those who suffer from anxiety problems.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wicked Adventures of Belize
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized