7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pack three adventurous experiences into one day with this tour from Belize City. You'll start at Altun Ha, known for its beautiful Mayan ruins, where you'll learn about history and traditional medicine. You'll then head to a zipline site to go soaring over the rainforest, followed by lunch. In the afternoon, you’ll go inner tubing through a network of caves.
- A lunch of rice and beans with chicken will be provided
- Private tour for you and your party
- Round-trip transfers from Belize City are included
- A local guide will lead the way
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Water Taxi Tickets ( Round Trip)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
flight from San Pedro
Departure & Return
Black Coral Street, San Pedro, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are required to take either local municipal flight from Ambergris Caye to Belize City Municipal airstrip or catch the water taxi to Belize City. While the tour is available for guests on Ambergris Caye, the cost does not include the transfer to Belize City from the Island. However, all other transfers on the mainland of Belize are included, and there are no other hidden costs Minimum age is four years
- Special Note: Guest be 40 inches tall or more
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from San Pedro Ambergris Caye?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from San Pedro Ambergris Caye?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from San Pedro Ambergris Caye?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from San Pedro Ambergris Caye?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from San Pedro Ambergris Caye
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmbergris CayeShore Excursions - The CayesTubing - The CayesExtreme - The CayesPorts of Call Tours - The CayesRafting - The CayesZiplining - The CayesShore Excursions - Belize CityTubing - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityShore Excursions - Costa MayaTubing - Costa MayaExtreme - Costa MayaPorts of Call Tours - Costa MayaRafting - Costa MayaZiplining - Costa MayaCategory