3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
With its red rock canyons, outback desert, and iconic landmarks, Australia’s Red Centre is full of natural wonders. This 3-day camping adventure covers the region’s three most popular destinations—Uluru, Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta. Enjoy magnificent views of Uluru at sunrise and sunset, take guided hikes in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and Watarrka National Park, and camp out beneath the outback stars.
- Experience Uluru at its most magical with sunrise and sunset visits
- Three guided treks at Uluru, Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta
- Glamping-style accommodation and delicious meals included
- Comfortable round-trip transport by coach from Alice Springs
Start/finish Alice Springs<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Cnr Parsons Street and, Leichhardt Terrace, Alice Springs NT 0870, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours Australia
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 256057P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon Camping Safari from Alice Springs
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlice Springs4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritorySafaris - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryCategory
Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation ReserveHermannsburg (Ntaria)Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)Alice Springs Desert ParkLarapinta TrailMt. GillenAlice Springs Telegraph Station Historical ReserveKangaroo SanctuaryOlive Pink Botanic GardenOrmiston GorgeRoyal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)Finke Gorge National Park