12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get off the beaten track with a veteran driver/guide on this small-group 4WD adventure that whisks you from your accommodation direct to the Red Centre. Yet 4WD doesn’t mean roughing it: enjoy air-conditioning and three gourmet meals as you check off the surreal rock formations of Chambers Pillar, Rainbow Valley, and Mushroom Rock. Along the way, see ancient carvings, explore an Aboriginal art center, and watch a radiant sunset.
- Explore the Red Centre by 4WD with a driver/guide and small group
- Savor three delicious meals, including European cheese and Italian coffee
- See Outback signatures including Rainbow Valley and Chambers Pillar
- Take it easy with round-trip transfers direct from your door
Saved to wishlist!
snacks and fresh fruit during the walks
water all day
Morning tea - Continental style breakfast with coffee and tea, yogurt, cereals, homemade rock cakes
Lunch - gourmet lunch
Sunset aperitif - banquet of European cheeses, gourmet crackers, delicious cured meats and much more.
Accommodation Pick-up & Drop-off
Experienced driver guide
Luxurious Air Conditioned 4WD Vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlice Springs, Alice Springs, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your sunglasses, hat, fly-net, sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outback Elite Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Chambers Pillar and Rainbow Valley 1 Day 4WD Tour
12 to 14 hours
11 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAlice Springs4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryCategory
Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve Tours & TicketsMbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsHermannsburg (Ntaria) Tours & TicketsLarapinta Trail Tours & TicketsMt. Gillen Tours & TicketsOlive Pink Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsOrmiston Gorge Tours & TicketsRoyal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum) Tours & TicketsFinke Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsKangaroo Sanctuary Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Desert Park Tours & Tickets