- Camel ride located minutes from Alice Springs
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Western MacDonell Ranges
- Choice of an afternoon or sunset departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please be outside your hotel's reception where you are clearly obvious to our transfer driver
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under 3 years age sit on an adult's lap and the infant rides for free
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people who have had recent hip replacements
- A level of fitness is required where you can lift up your leg, perform a squat and have the strength to get onto the camel's saddle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pyndan Camel Tracks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms