Explore our promoted experiences
- Haunted tour of Old Town Albuquerque
- Hear ghost stories told by lantern
- Professional guide
- Family and pet friendly
Departure & Return
Check in at our Ticket Window in Old Town's Plaza don Luis. 303 Romero St. NW - Space N120 - Albuquerque, NM 87104. We are across the street West of the historic San Felipe de Neri Church, in the back of the patio, next to the public restrooms and the Visitor Information Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor walking Tour held regardless of the weather: Sun, rain, storm, wind or snow.
- Tour is less than 1-mile with several opportunities to sit along the way. No hills. No stairs. Not continual walking.
- Tour is wheel chair, stroller, cane, scooter, crutch and other mobility device friendly.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes. Be physically able and properly dressed to walk 1 mile over the course of 100-minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY AbqTours - History & GHOST Tours of Old Town Albuquerque
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff