- One-hour sunrise flight from Albuquerque with light breakfast
- Enjoy stunning views of the Rio Grande Valley and marvel at the colorful sunrise over the Sandia Mountains
- Learn about New Mexico’s natural history and hot-air ballooning from the expert pilot
- Have the option to help out the pilots during the inflation process for a more hands-on experience
- Celebrate the flight with a glass of sparkling wine and light breakfast after landing
Departure & Return
Please check in at our office location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for participants with knee problems
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- A maximum of 12 people per balloon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Ryders
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise.
- "I am afraid of heights but would definitely take another ride." See review