- Hot air balloon tour in Albuquerque: Get a bird's eye view
- Small-group tour (maximum five): A more personal experience
- Includes a glass of bubbly to toast your adventure
- Watch the sun rise over Albuquerque's Sandia Mountains
Departure & Return
La Cumbre Brewing CO is our meeting location. We will have an all white ford passenger van, pulling an all white enclosed trailer
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passenger must call if anyone in their party exceeds 220lbs (100kg).
- Not recommended for travelers with any knee, hip, or ankle issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Four Corners Balloon Rides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shared Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride in Albuquerque.