Departure & Return
Check in 15-minutes before Tour start time at our Ticket Window. We are Across the street West of the San Felipe de Neri Church. Just north of the Noisy Water Winery, in the back of Plaza don Luis. Next door to the public restrooms. GPS Coordinates:N 35° 5'47.93" W 106°40'15.61"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Good, old-fashioned, family fun and information
- Outdoor walking Tour held regardless of the weather: Sun, rain, storm, wind or snow.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are Pet Friendly
- Tours are a 1-mile leisurely stroll with several opportunities to sit down along the way. No hills. No stairs. Not continual walking.
- Dress for the weather. Drink plenty of water. Sun screen and comfortable walking shoes suggested. Bring a poncho or umbrella for rainy days if so desired.
- Tour is wheel chair, stroller, cane, scooter, crutch and other mobility device friendly.
- Service Animals and pets allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AbqTours - History & GHOST Tours of Old Town Albuquerque
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff