- See both the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef on a 70-minute flight
- Spectacular aerial views with a guaranteed window seat
- Live commentary from your pilot ensures you don’t miss anything
- Intimate small-group experience with just five passengers on board
Departure & Return
Fly Australia terminal, Whitsunday Airport Free Parking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance limits of the aircraft, Maximum passengers weight is 120KG
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fly Australia Charter Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This trip is a must when you visit the whitsunday islands." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews