Explore our promoted experiences
- Spot some Saltwater crocodiles on a 2-hour Proserpine River cruise
- Travel on an open-air wagon and marvel at Australia's unique wildlife
- Experience traditional Australian "bush tucker", damper and billy tea. Prepared freshly onsite.
- Enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Small group of maximum 30 people ensures an intimate and personal experience
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Airlie Beach hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Glide along the gentle currents of the Proserpine River on a 2-hour cruise, keeping an eye out for wild saltwater crocodiles lounging on the banks or lurking just beneath the water’s surface. Your river guide will point out other native wildlife along the way, including lizards, turtles and exotic birds. You’ll also explore the wetlands on a tractor-pulled wagon ride for a different perspective. Enjoy fresh air and sunshine on the open-air ride as your guide shares secrets of the landscape.
Experience customs of the Australian bush and wetlands with a variety of activities, including a Queensland mudcrab capture and traditional ‘bush tucker’ featuring billy tea and damper bread. Midday, enjoy a freshly prepared Aussie barbecue among the secluded landscape teeming with wildlife. After your day in the wilds, the tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- What to Bring: Binoculars, camera, hat, jacket or pullover, sunscreen
- Crocodiles sightings are not be guaranteed although success rate is 99.8% over 20 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 31 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsunday Crocodile Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews