Explore our promoted experiences
- Self-guided tour of Whitehaven Beach and Hamiton Island, from Port Airlie
- Cruise in style and comfort aboard a deluxe motorized catamaran
- Admire the turquiose water and white sand of Whitehaven Beach, one of the world's top beaches
- Explore Hamilton Island, the South Pacific's biggest resort island
- Free time included in Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays premier natural attractions, with five miles (seven kilometers) of pristine white–sand beach and crystal clear waters. Whitehaven Beach is located on the largest island in the region, Whitsunday Island, which is fully protected and uninhabited. The shallow waters are home to various turtle species along with an astounding variety of colorful fish and other marine life.
Cosmopolitan Hamilton Island is the largest island resort in the South Pacific. It features a range of boutiques, restaurants, bars, swimming pools and more than 40 optional activities such as stand–up paddleboard rentals, walking trails and Wild Life Hamilton Island, where Australian native animals such as koalas, dingoes and wombats can be viewed up close.
Sail to Hamilton Island where you can choose to take a shuttle bus and our around the island. The shuttle circuit run all day stopping at key attractions, scenic points and resorts so you can hop on and off as you please. Spend your day at leisure by the pool or swim at Catseye Beach, visit Front Street and Marina Village.
Enjoy a pub lunch at the Marina Tavern overlooking the marina. After lunch you will cruise to Whitehaven Beach where you will be provided with informative commentary on the history and natural wonders of the area along the way. Choose to laze on the white silica sand, go for a bush walk or swim in the crystal clear water.
This tour is also available in reverse starting from Whitehaven in the morning followed by Hamilton Island in the afternoon
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Cruise timetable subject to change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 230 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff