- Skydive in good hands with gold-medal winning skydivers
- Transfers from Airline Beach are included
- Feel the exhilaration of freefall in one of the world’s most beautiful places
- Jump from 14,000 feet (4,200 meters) with the Whitsundays’ only beach skydive
Departure & Return
Check in Skydive Airlie Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 2542 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 207 pounds (94kgs) and over
- Minimum age 16 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Please wear comfy clothes and enclosed running shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Airlie Beach
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff