3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A Segway tour offers an offbeat experience and the ability to cover more ground than walking. On this tour from Airlie Beach to Cannovale, you can zip along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk, and glide by Pioneer Bay, Shingley Beach and the Coral Sea Marina while listening to your guide share insights into the area. Wrap up the tour with a stop for some dinner while watching the sun set over the Whitsunday Islands.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- See more of the area in less time than a walking tour
- Get insights into Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays from your guide
- Includes a pizza or pasta supper in Arlie Beach
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Local professional guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of your Accommodation pickup location, (including AirBnb's, Ferry port terminal, and car parks). A more accurate pickup time will be advised closer to the date of your tour via text message to your phone.
Please note our Segway tours operate on the Airlie Beach mainland area, if you are holidaying at an island resort you will need to make your own way, via the ferry to Airlie Beach. Please note however the tour concludes after the last ferry returns to the islands.
From a Cruise ship? This tour operates after your cruise ship departs.
- Port of Airlie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsunday Segway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Whitsundays Segway Sunset and Boardwalk Tour with Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Whitsundays Segway Sunset and Boardwalk Tour with Dinner
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPub ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachShore Excursions - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandPub Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandEco Tours - QueenslandWalking Tours - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandSegway Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandCategory