- Pick-up from Base Backpackers is included
- Chill out and escape the heat on a shaded boat
- Safety equipment is provided
- A fun and informative tour that’s suitable for the whole family
Departure & Return
Outside base backpackers on the main street of Airlie beach 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- please meet at base back packers 30 minutes before tour departure time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 93 steps to get onto glass bottom boat Currently, Shute Harbour is going through a major construction until October 15, 2021, there will be 93 steps we have to go down to get to the boat and the same number of steps on return from the boat. All guests need to be aware of this and need to be Physically fit to get up and down the stairs (no strollers, no walkers, or major health problems)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pioneer Adventures Whitsundays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Nice tour for children as they enjoyed looking for fish ." See review