2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sail, snorkel, and relax while exploring the Whitsunday Islands’ coral reefs and beaches over two days. Take advantage of a flexible itinerary by heading out to some of the best snorkeling locations and islands depending on weather conditions and your preferences. There’s no need to pack snacks or meals—breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are included—or bring snorkeling equipment.
- Spend two days exploring the Whitsunday Islands by sailboat
- Choose an itinerary based on weather conditions and your preferences
- Don’t worry about packing meals, they’re all included
- Snorkeling gear—including wetsuits and stinger suits—are provided
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights on board accommodation
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Meeting Point C @ Sth Village
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Confirmation of booking will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY OzSail
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Night Small Group Whitsundays Sailing Adventure Aboard Mandrake?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Night Small Group Whitsundays Sailing Adventure Aboard Mandrake?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Night Small Group Whitsundays Sailing Adventure Aboard Mandrake?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Night Small Group Whitsundays Sailing Adventure Aboard Mandrake
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachMulti-day Tours - QueenslandCategory