Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day Reefsleep experience—sleep on the Great Barrier Reef
- Spend the night sleeping out under the stars in a tent
- Spend two days on the Great Barrier snorkeling, swimming, and viewing the marine life from the semi-sub rides or the underwater observatory
- Round-trip and most meals included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
For your overnight accommodation, stay in a swag—a tent equipped with a mattress and bedding. One breakfast, two lunches, and one dinner are included, along with afternoon tea. It's the ultimate way to experience one of Australia's most famous natural wonders.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring only one small bag per person with the things you will need for your overnight stay including, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, light jacket or sweater, money and/or credit card for on board purchases and camera
- You will be required to complete a medical and dietary requirement form that will be sent to you on confirmation of the booking
- Operates in all weather conditions. Swags can be zipped, are water-proof and can tolerate wet weather
- A history of certain medical conditions may preclude a guest from SCUBA diving unless a current Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the instructor.
- All intending divers over the age of 55 years of age must produce a current Diving Medical Certificate. All divers are subject to a medical questionnaire on board the vessel before diving and their fitness to dive will be assessed by a diving instructor
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff