1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of off-roading on two wheels as you ride Segway’s rugged all-terrain x2 SE over the golden sands of Glenelg Beach. After a training session with your guide, head off on a 4-mile (6-kilometer) adventure through this historic seaside suburb. See sights including Glenelg Foreshore, Glenelg Marina, Patawolonga Creek, and vibrant Moseley Square with live commentary—and leave with photos and videos that will amaze your friends.
- Explore the historic seaside suburb of Glenelg by all-terrain Segway x2 SE
- Relax with safety equipment, full training, and an experienced guide
- Pose for photos and video to share with your friends
- Enjoy live commentary as you soak up the sights
Saved to wishlist!
60 minute guided tour including free time to ride on the beach
Helmet and safety vest
Headsets for tour guide commentary
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Moseley Square , Moseley Square, Glenelg SA 5045, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Moseley Square, Glenelg at the end of Jetty Road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders are not to be pregnant
- Riders are not to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Weight limits apply for your Safety - 40 kg to 120 kg Weight range
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Sensation SA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Tour at Glenelg Along the Beautiful Esplanade and Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Segway Tour at Glenelg Along the Beautiful Esplanade and Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Tour at Glenelg Along the Beautiful Esplanade and Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway Tour at Glenelg Along the Beautiful Esplanade and Beach
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideSegway Tours - South AustraliaSegway Tours - BallaratSegway Tours - MelbourneCategory
Adelaide GaolPenfolds Magill EstateLight's VisionGlenelg TramHenley BeachNorth TerraceSouth Australian MuseumHahndorfMurray RiverSt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideFleurieu PeninsulaAdelaide OvalGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) R.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumArt Gallery of South AustraliaRundle MallWaterfall GullyNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkNational Wine Centre of AustraliaAdelaide Botanic Garden