- Unique views from the top of Adelaide Oval
- Cross a lean-out point 164 feet (50 meters) above the Oval’s cricket field
- Easily fit up to nine daily departure times into your schedule
- Souvenir cap, group photo, and achievement certificate
Departure & Return
Find the RoofClimb Center located on the South-West corner of the Adelaide Oval on level one of the Riverbank Stand. Access via South Gate entrance, adjacent to Koffee Ink Cafe. The Adelaide Oval is a short walk from the Adelaide City Central Business District.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 8-15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Traveler minimum height is 47 inches (120cm) and maximum weight is 299 pounds (136kg)
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication
- Travelers over 75 years old must provide medical clearance to participate
- Cameras and Go Pros are not permitted on this activity; Guides are equipped with cameras to capture the moments and additional photos are available to purchase at the conclusion of the experience
- Closed toe, rubber soled shoes (like sneakers or running shoes) must be worn with weather appropriate clothing
- Near public transportation
- Social Distancing: RoofClimb has reduced the maximum group size to 10 people to ensure adherence to Social Distancing guidelines. Climbers are provided personal over-ear audio systems to ensure they can hear their Climb Leader at all times while maintaining appropriate distancing on roof. The path to RoofClimb is via walkways and stairs – no elevators! Another great way to get your steps up after isolation! We will also ask Climbers to arrive no later and no sooner than 15 minutes prior to your climb. Your RoofClimb Leader will meet you on Telstra Plaza and escort you inside for your Climb – unfortunately only Climbers are permitted in the gates – no support crew at this stage – so we can ensure we maintain appropriate distancing measures
- Hygiene Measures: Hand sanitising stations are available at Entry and Exit points as well as personal stations set up for each Climber in the RoofClimb Lounge. Hand washing facilities are also available. All RoofClimb suits are professionally dry cleaned after each use as per our standard operating procedures. All equipment including audio systems and over-earpieces, sunglass tethers, cap tethers and lanyards are disinfected after every use. We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting of all surface areas and frequented spaces including on structure!
- Health: Climbers are asked to please stay home if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms. We are more than happy to reschedule your climb – even on the day – just call and let us know. Climbers will have their temperature checked and recorded upon arrival at the time of breath-analysis, climbers must be below 0.05% BAC to participate. Our RoofClimb Crew are temperature checked at the start of their shift and are not permitted to work if they are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY RoofClimb Adelaide Oval
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you only have time for one tour in Adelaide, pick this one!" See review