- Full-day tour with Murray River lunch cruise and coach tour, from Adelaide
- Learn about the Murray River ecosystem during the lunch cruise
- Take a coach tour along the Murray River
- Sample locally made cheeses and chocolates in the Adelaide Hills
- Includes river cruise, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
* Please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in at 9.00am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
What To Expect
Relax as your triple-decker boat glides down the historic river and you soak in the surrounding scenery. Gain insight into the river system while having lunch on board the vessel.
When your boat returns to the dock, reboard your coach for a tour along the Murray River. Stop for photo ops at Mannum Lookout and other scenic locations.
Travel through the Adelaide Hills and visit Melba’s Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights. You can purchase afternoon tea before your tour ends in Adelaide with drop-off at your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise varies slightly depending on river boarding poing - Monday: board at Mannum, Friday: board at Woodland Reserve
- Proud Mary Cruise duration is 2 hours
- Vessel type and times may vary at times of maintenance
- There is no lift on the Proud Mary - you will need to be able to get up the steep steps with hand rails on both sides to the lunch room area. Staff can assist if needed.
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms