- Full-day tour to Kangaroo Island by coach and ferry, from Adelaide
- Take a guided walk among Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch in stunning Vivonne Bay while looking at wildlife from the restaurant windows
- Walk along the coast at Flinders Chase National Park, one of South Australia’s top national parks
- Snap photos of the sculpture-like rock formations named Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then begin your Kangaroo Island experience at Seal Bay Conservation Park to witness Australian sea lions lazing on the beach; take a coastal walk with a National Parks ranger for an up-close look at the colony. Continue to Vivonne Bay for a 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, where picture windows and a deck provide opportunities to watch for koalas and kangaroos in the surrounding bush.
After lunch, visit Flinders Chase National Park on the rugged southwest coast of the island to walk among the granite boulders known as the Remarkable Rocks. See the rock archway known as Admirals Arch, admire Cape du Couedic and watch long-nosed fur seals as they play and relax.
Throughout your tour, hear about the history of Kangaroo Island and learn interesting facts about the animals from your knowledgeable guide. When your time on the island is up, head back to the ferry landing, watching for more kangaroos along the way, for your ferry ride back to the mainland.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring light jacket and sun protection
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
If you cancel between 7 and 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 80 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kangaroo Island in a Day Tour from Adelaide.
- "It is a long drive to go to the island and by plane, it is only 20 min flight but it is more expensive." See review
- "Long day but worth it to see the island even though some attractions were off limits due to recent fires." See review
- "The water is calmer in the morning (can't really see much from the ferry so it's not like you whale watch, etc." See review