- Follow the trail from Waterfall Gully to Mt Lofty at your own pace
- Pass waterfalls and streams, and watch the treetops and bushes for native koalas and kangaroos
- Admire panoramic views over Glenelg and Port Adelaide from the summit of Mt Lofty
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Adelaide hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This hike is graded as hard - it involves steep sections and uneven services and a good level of fitness and mobility is required.The total return walking distance is 7.8km.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or young children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear clothing and footwear suitable for bushwalking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interest of sustainability we recommend you bring a refillable water bottle (full).
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY pureSA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Though demanding in places this is a no miss walk." See review