- Kayak tour with dolphin-watching and shipwrecks, from Adelaide
- Learn to kayak in calm waters, suitable for beginning and experienced kayakers
- Likely see Port River dolphins in the waters of the dolphin sanctuary
- Paddle through mangroves while looking for dolphins and other wildlife
- Be amazed by hulking shipwrecks that jut out of the water
Departure & Return
We meet you at Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Gillman for the kayaking tours. This is a public reserve. We are a mobile business and have no office at this location. Look for the Adventure Kayaking vehicles, lots of kayaks/SUP's and happy people!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please bring: Insect repellent, drinks, snacks, shoes that can get wet, sunscreen, and your camera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Kayaking SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard Kayak Tour.