- 3.5-hour dolphin cruise from Glenelg
- Spot wild dolphins in Holdfast Bay
- Upgrade to swim and interact with the dolphins
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included
- Wetsuit, snorkel, mask and other equipment provided
Departure & Return
Arrive for boarding 15mins prior to departure from Marina Pier, Glenelg – from the bottom of the stairs/ramp in front of The Oyster Bar – Glenelg is approx. 20 minutes from Adelaide CBD. The marina is located at the very end of Anzac Highway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you depart the marina and set off across the water, watch for the wild dolphins who love to swim around the boat. Thousands of dolphins call Holdfast Bay home, so you are extremely likely to see them. If you select the swimming upgrade when booking, you’ll spend up to one hour in the water with different dolphin pods. A wetsuit, snorkel and mask are provided so you can dip under the water to watch them swim and play.
Your cruise ends with return to the marina in Glenelg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 9 years to participate in dolphin swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Temptation Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Dolphin Cruise from Adelaide with Optional Dolphin Swim.