- This tour provides first-time visitors a helpful orientation of the city
- The easy-paced tour is suitable for all age groups
- The tour’s short length makes it an easy addition to a day of sightseeing
- Wear comfortable shoes; a moderate amount of walking is involved
Departure & Return
We meet on the steps of Parliament House, near the corner of North Terrace and King William Road in the CBD of Adelaide.
Our tour finishes on the corner of North Terrace and Pulteney Street Adelaide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Down to Earth Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands