- While onboard, enjoy lunch and afternoon tea included (special meals available)
- From Goolwa, cruise through the Coorong National Park to the Murray River mouth
- Return transit from selected pick-up points in the Adelaide CBD can be arranged
- The captain provides a running commentary, pointing out sights of interest
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please arrive 15 minute prior to departure, there is plenty of free parking without restriction around the wharf.
- Spirit of the Coorong Cruises, Main Wharf, Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spirit of the Coorong
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Coorong 3.5-Hour Discovery Cruise.