1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the iconic Adelaide Oval that offers a behind-the-scenes look at the famous sporting venue. Your knowledgeable guide shares both old and new features of the Oval during your 90-minute tour. Learn about the old scoreboard, the 100-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees, and the famous music groups and sports teams that have performed at the venue. Cricket fans can delve into cricket memorabilia at the Bradman Museum, also located within the Oval complex.
- 90-minute tour of the Adelaide Oval
- Get a close look at the inner workings of the Adelaide Oval with an informative guide
- See old and new highlights within the recently renovated stadium complex
- Visit the Bradman Museum in the Oval to see cricket memorabilia
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tour Guide
Behind the Scenes Tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
War Memorial Dr, North Adelaide SA 5006, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Enclosed footwear is required, the tour does cover 2.5km of walking (stiletto heels are not permitted)
- There is no wheelchair access inside the heritage listed scoreboard but there is access to all other areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adelaide Oval SMA Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAdelaideWalking Tours - South AustraliaHistorical Tours - South AustraliaWalking Tours - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Ngaut Ngaut Conservation ParkSouth Australian MuseumVictoria SquareGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Cockle TrainR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumAdelaide Central MarketState Library of South Australia (SLSA)North TerraceNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideMurray RiverNational Wine Centre of AustraliaRundle MallLight's VisionArt Gallery of South AustraliaMigration MuseumGlenelg TramAdelaide OvalWaterfall GullyHenley Beach