- Don’t waste time wandering the market—a guide takes you to the best stalls
- Avoid feeling like a tourist—your guide encourages interaction with stall holders
- Learn about the history of migration and food culture in South Australia
- Value: tastings and coffee are included in the price of this tour
Departure & Return
Providore stall 66 in the SW corner of the Market - look for the chocolate fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Australia - Adelaide Central Market Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands