Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-night Murray River cruise on a classic paddle wheeler
- Tour a riverside vineyard and sample wines at their tasting room
- Spot Australian wildlife including kangaroos, wombats and koalas as you cruise along the Murray River
- Take a guided walking tour of a historic town with a visit to the Swan Reach Museum
- Tuck into a tasty Aussie barbecue cooked and served on the riverbanks for a real outback meal
- View ancient rock carvings at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park, one of Australia’s most significant archaeological sites
- Round-trip transfers from Adelaide are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Lift access is available on board the PS Murray Princess
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Night Murray River Cruise by Classic Paddle Wheeler PS Murray Princess.