Top Zurich Bus Tours
112 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "The local company was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful brief introduction to the city. Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway. All done smoothly, efficiently and in good spirit. A relaxed, pleasurable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Getting so close to the Falls in the boat was indeed an exciting experience. Beautiful & breathtaking! Worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Everything was nice, Raimond (guide) and Mark (driver) were awesome, so I just need to thank them and recommend the trip :) As an advice: Check the weather, in our cause we were lucky because there was basically no clouds and we've enjoyed the view."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Guide was very helpful. Very nicely explained everything and shown to us. a worth trip."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Brigitte is a very nice guide and she did her best to help us with whatever questions we had, she offered us a lot of useful information and she has a very professional style! I would definitely recommend her to anyone taking this trip and not only!"
* A traveler said: "Oh. My. Gosh.!! This tour was awesome! I throughly enjoyed it. Bus location was easy to find. We did have 3 different tours on the same bus. Mt. Pilatus tour, Engelberg tour, and Mt. Titlis tour. It’s a good drive from Zurich towards Lucern where we dropped the Mt. Pilatus tour guests off at the gondola lift for Pilatus. Then we continued on in the bus towards Engelberg. It was a gorgeous scenic drive. Upon arriving in Engelberg, that tour was shown where to go and when to meet us back. Then the tour guide got our tickets for the gondola lifts at Mt. Pilatus. Absolutely breathtaking ride to the summit! Changed gondolas half way up to the 360 degree rotating gondola. Once at the top of Titlis was free time to play in the snow, ride the Ice Flyer, walk on the Cliff Walk, go tubing or walk in the Ice Cave. The Alps are so beautiful, the weather was gorgeous. I took my 70 year old mother who I thought would be scared to do this stuff... but she loved every minute of it. We had enough time for lunch and a fun Swiss photo at the photo studio. It was well worth the money and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing trip. Jorge our tour guide was very nice, knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered any questions or concerns any one had"
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour it was. Cable car, cotwheel train and then a cruise boat. And most importantly the beautiful view feom mount Rigi."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour as I thought value what you pay was very good. I had tour guider, his name is Konrad Peter, he was very good, and knowledgable. We talked all way when we went Rheinfall. He took me around and did an extra excusion for wineland village, that was very nice of him. I enjoyed the tour very much. Thank Konrad, you was the best. I also like to thank the best Switzerland tour for running this tour for me as a solo booking of this tour."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "Lucerne is such a picturesque town and an absolute must see. People were friendly and the sights were magnificent. I especially liked the bridges with their rich history and paintings."
* A traveler said: "don't forget to go on your own taking the cable car BRUNNI-BAHNEN enjoying the breath taking views while tasting the local bear with a meal ,, was an excellent trip"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time in Grindelwald and Interlaken. Guide provided minimal details of what to do while there - need to research before you go. We walked the city of Interlaken which was beautiful. In Grindelwald we took the Gondola up and saw some magnificent views -definately worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Olga very knowledgeable/ nice. Enjoyed the whole trip. So excited /scared to ride the cogwheel train to Mt Pilatus, unforgettable fun experience"
* A traveler said: "Nice bus ride through Zurich seeing the highlights of the city. Really enjoyed the return boat ride on the lake."
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful trip with nice guide. Organized and had enough time to take boat trip and also visit a small village"
* A traveler said: "We had such a nice tour of Zürich. April was such a friendly and knowledgeable guide and provided a lot of great detail into the history of this beautiful city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Grossmünster Church
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Zoo Zurich
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Museum Rietberg
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Fraumünster Church
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace