Top Yosemite National Park Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Yosemite National Park Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience the monumental scenery of Yosemite on a guided, half-day hike designed especially for families. Choose from a beginning or moderate hike to suit your family’s experience level, and embark on a series of trails that wind through the famous natural attractions of either Yosemite Valley or the High Country. Enjoy spectacular views of one of America’s favorite national parks, and stop for a scenic picnic near a stream, lake or meadow.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Yosemite National Park are taking additional safety precautions?
These Yosemite National Park experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Yosemite National Park are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Yosemite National Park may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona