As you drive north on Highway 41 towards Yosemite Valley, you'll pass through a tunnel and, on other side, you'll be treated to an epic view: Bridalveil Fall spills over granite cliffs into a verdant valley while El Capitan and Half Dome stand sentry. Originally constructed in 1933, Tunnel View is the most famous—and visited—scenic overlook in Yosemite.
A 2008 renovation included a more accessible viewing area, improved traffic flow and educational exhibits. Every vista from Tunnel View is picture-worthy, but for frame-worthy light, try to time your stop at Tunnel View to coincide with sunset, when the light turns to shadow and sweeps across the valley.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Tunnel View tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tunnel View 2020?
What's the best way to experience Tunnel View?
- Full-Day Small Group Yosemite & Glacier Point Tour Including Hotel Pickup
- Hummer 4 X 4 Tour of Yosemite - with Hotel Pickup !
- Yosemite National Park - One Way Trip
- Jeep 4 X 4 Yosemite Park Tour with Hotel Pickup
Things to do near Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Baja California