Top Yogyakarta Sightseeing Tours
207 results | All Yogyakarta Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing value for money, real VIP treatment. My driver ardi was amazing, polite and knowledgable. See everything quickly and comfortably. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Galih was an excellent guide who was both fluent and knowledgeable about the history of the temples. He punctually arrived as the specified time and was able to also answer any additional questions I had. I recommend people to choose this tour if they are interested in knowing more about the sites in an intimate setting with a professional guide."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun evening. Our guide Kalika was very friendly and took the group on a great tour where we got to taste different local dishes and snacks.She also gave a lot of information about the culture. Definitely a must do activity."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour, however the description needs to tell you about the other temples that can be visited on this tour also. Otherwise I would not have booked to see them in another tour."
Private Tour: Full Day Lava Tour By Jeep In Merapi Volcano Including Borobudur Sunrise Pawon Mendut and Prambanan Temples Tour
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tulus was great, made sure that our day trip is comfortable, very knowledgeable and also give us lots of personal space as a couple. We definitely enjoyed the trip and recommend it. The jeep guide was also great in taking pictures and friendly, his name is Dani I believe, overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour does a great job of packaging many of the key sites of the area into a convenient day. We felt like we made great use of our time in Yogyakarta. Great information and nice pace. Be sure to bring along some snacks/food as it may be a long stretch between mealtimes."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Educational, with good mix of historical, cultural, and contemporary. The village tour is really good. Nice pacing, too. Food is great. Btw, our tour guide, Em Emmanuel deserves special mention."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best days, the tea plantation was set high in the hills, it was easy to walk around and the food which they provided exceptional. Our guide for the day was friendly, helpful and made us feel very comfortable with his driving."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Custom Tour: Yogyakarta Your Way with Driver and Charter Car
- Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta
- Private Tour: Full Day Lava Tour By Jeep In Merapi Volcano Including Borobudur Sunrise Pawon Mendut and Prambanan Temples Tour
- The Royal Route | MOANA Sustainable Bicycle Tour
- Borobudur Temple, Merapi Lava Tour, Prambanan Temple
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences