Top Yogyakarta Full-day Tours
76 results | All Yogyakarta Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing value for money, real VIP treatment. My driver ardi was amazing, polite and knowledgable. See everything quickly and comfortably. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Galih was an excellent guide who was both fluent and knowledgeable about the history of the temples. He punctually arrived as the specified time and was able to also answer any additional questions I had. I recommend people to choose this tour if they are interested in knowing more about the sites in an intimate setting with a professional guide."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun evening. Our guide Kalika was very friendly and took the group on a great tour where we got to taste different local dishes and snacks.She also gave a lot of information about the culture. Definitely a must do activity."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour, however the description needs to tell you about the other temples that can be visited on this tour also. Otherwise I would not have booked to see them in another tour."
Private Tour: Full Day Lava Tour By Jeep In Merapi Volcano Including Borobudur Sunrise Pawon Mendut and Prambanan Temples Tour
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tulus was great, made sure that our day trip is comfortable, very knowledgeable and also give us lots of personal space as a couple. We definitely enjoyed the trip and recommend it. The jeep guide was also great in taking pictures and friendly, his name is Dani I believe, overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour. Our guide was very knowledgable and informative. Lunch was great. The temples are mind boggling! Wear good walking shoes and sunscreen!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to everyone, I travel to Indonesia regularly for work and trip allowed me to learn so much about the culture and history of this beautiful country. The tour guide was brilliant and really went out of his way, I even got to try some Durian fruit! 10/10, this is a must!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time, the cave was awesome. The repelling was nerve racking at first but when you realize they are doing all the work it puts you at ease. The timing of our trip was perfect because the day was sunny but right after rainy season so water in the river and the cave made it refreshing. The guides were helpful and friendly. The person who definitely made our entire trip wonderful including the pick up drive was Widi. He was so friendly and conversational giving us many bits of information of the culture and area that we found very interesting. He speaks English very well and is very kind and considerate. We would ask for him again if we could or for any other tours we were taking. Overall our experience was amazing!!! One we will definitely treasure!"
* A traveler said: "The Yogyakarta day trip was a long day, but was well worth it. Our guide on Java (NiNi) was very knowledgeable and friendly. She gave us a lot of history of the area and the temples and the palace that we visited. The temples were spectacular to see in person! We really enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to anyone staying on Bali. Try to get a later return flight if possible. We had late afternoon flight. It gave us enough time to see everything, but the traffic in Yogyakarta can be quite bad. A later flight would give you some extra time in case of a traffic jam."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous ancient temple complex with amazing sculpture set in beautiful green gardens. One of the greatest creations in the world. Followed by a delightful village visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Custom Tour: Yogyakarta Your Way with Driver and Charter Car
- Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta
- Private Tour: Full Day Lava Tour By Jeep In Merapi Volcano Including Borobudur Sunrise Pawon Mendut and Prambanan Temples Tour
- Borobudur Temple, Merapi Lava Tour, Prambanan Temple
- JOGJA Private Fullday Tours & Customized