Top Wroclaw Markets
25 results | All Wroclaw Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my Fiance decided to go for a food tour to try proper polish food. We did not regret booking this tour. It was amazing, food was delicious and all so new. Never tried anything like it before. And the guide was lovely and helped us with any questions we had. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Pick up right on time, Marcin was great. Lots of info about cities and towns on the way, as well as about the museum/camps. Had water and snacks for us as well, and dropped us off where we needed to go. Great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us so no delay and at our hotel in the city within half an hour.i would recommend this service"
* A traveler said: "A very friendly and sympathatic guide - good tour - much information - the guide informed about the arising of Poland form the beginning till now. He was interested in every member of the group, talked to everybody, answered questions. You can't do it better."
* A traveler said: "Micheal, our tour guide was very informative and I appreciate the details of the tour. The three wheel scooter was easy to drive especially for someone like me that trip over and fall easily. This is a great way to get to see the city. One of the best I've been on!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had the best experience today because our guide knows a lot of the history of Wroclaw and it was pretty much fun taking the tour with Damian, we are very satisfied and happy."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, historically accurate and well prepared! Anna is a great guide and we can absolutely recommend her as a guide as well as "meet my city" as a concept."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria