Top Western Ireland 4WD Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Western Ireland Tours
Sort by: Featured
.We lay the blanket on the ground with a wicker basket and all the trimmings and let you enjoy it in comfort in the Wilderness.We are your Bike Butler for the day. Easy to cycle, top of the range E bikes , fresh local gourmet food and more mean you can enjoy the scenery without caring about anything other than the person you are with. If you want privacy , remoteness , fabulous scenery, fantastic food cooked outside for you, a totally individual unique experience of landscape,history Wilderness & more then this Luxury Bike Safari is for you. No one else to wait for , no guide to lecture , no time table. Just you & your special partner for a very special memory to be made. Each tour is different. Each tour is just yours only. We have been providing unique experiences for unique people for 10 years so book now and make that priceless memory.
In the early dawn, set out to track the Wild Red Deer in its natural habitat of scenic mountains, bogs, heaths, grasslands and woodlands. Fully guided. Available all year round. Min 1 max 4 pax. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability IMPORTANT: A voucher will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate Children must be accompanied by an adult Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Adult pricing applies to all travelers Not wheelchair accessible Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
What makes us different is no set time bus shuttle, no crowds,no one else to wait for, no expected tourist route and surprises of remoteness and scenery that only locals know. We offer you a Safari style trip. We collect you and take you in 4X4 Defender jeep into the wilderness with a quality Kalkhoff German built Electric bikes on the back. We give you a unique self guided map for the local area. This guide will show you the real backroads of Ireland , with local knowledge. Our driver will arrange to pick you up and finish when & where you want to. Its your day your way....
The Connemara National Park is a popular place to spot wild deer and this private 3-hour viewing safari will maximize your chances. Accompanied by an expert guide, explore the bogs, heaths, and woodlands in a 4x4; learn more about Connemara’s unique wildlife; and admire red deer in their natural habitat.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best 4WD Tours in Western Ireland?
The best 4WD Tours in Western Ireland according to Viator travelers are:
What 4WD Tours in Western Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What 4WD Tours in Western Ireland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Ireland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Galway Arts Centre Tours & Tickets
- Dunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & Tickets
- Westport House and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Galway Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & Tickets
- Sky Road Tours & Tickets
- Lough Corrib Tours & Tickets
- Doolin Cave Tours & Tickets
- The Spanish Arch Tours & Tickets
- Galway Bay Tours & Tickets
- Wild Atlantic Way Tours & Tickets
- Roundstone Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Poulnabrone Dolmen (Poulnabrone Portal Tomb) Tours & Tickets
- Dún Aonghasa (Dun Aengus) Tours & Tickets
- Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park Tours & Tickets
- Galway Atlantaquaria Tours & Tickets
- Galway City Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in East of England