Top West Java Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink
4 results | All West Java Tours
Sort by: Featured
- You'll get a hand-on training from a professional local chef - You'll learn new cooking techniques that can easily be repeated at home - You'll learn discover our traditions and learn historical tips about our unique cuisine - Vegetarians are welcome. Let me know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
To discover the nuances of Indonesian cuisine, no foodie should miss this private cooking workshop in Jakarta. Join your class at a local cooking school, don your chef's uniform, and review traditional Indonesian flavors and spices before you prepare the cuisine yourself. You can choose what you'd like to make—from Balinese recipes to Indonesian satay—and enjoy a fantastic lunch of the dishes that you prepare.
You can make it into two types of event: 1. FIELDTRIP Have a fun after-school activity! Sign up your child and give them the confidence to enter the wonderful world of culinary. 2. BIRTHDAY PARTY Create the best birthday party for your little one with their friends while introducing them to the joy of cooking and baking. The highlight? They can eat what they make afterwards. Note: All ages are welcome. Kids under ages of 7 must be supervised by parent/ adult during the class
Learn the secrets behind authentic Indonesian cuisine during a hands-on cooking class. Improve your cooking skills and get tips on culinary technique during the class. Don a chef uniform, prepare several recipes, and taste everything you cook. Build teamwork skills in a fun environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cooking Classes in West Java?
What Cooking Classes in West Java are taking additional safety precautions?
What Cooking Classes in West Java are good for avoiding crowds?
- KidZania Jakarta
- Museum Wayang (Puppet Museum)
- Kawah Putih (White Crater)
- National Museum
- Waterbom Jakarta
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park)
- Jalan Surabaya Market (Pasar Antik Jalan Surabaya)
- Ciater Hot Spring (Pemandian Air Panas Ciater)
- Glodok (Jakarta Chinatown)
- Ancol Dreamland (Taman Impian Ancol)
- Taman Safari Bogor (Bogor Safari Park)
- Ancol Ocean Dream Samudra
- Pejaten Village
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast