Top Wellington Outdoor Activities
61 results | All Wellington Tours
* A traveler said: "Grant (1pm Thurs 24/6/21) was an excellent guide. He knew where to look to see numbers of birds (10) , recognize bird song and spot the bird. Was awesome. Saw birds we had never seen in live form."
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting.Drive around the bays was enjoyable.never new that part of Wellington .The driver was full of fun and so helpful"
* A traveler said: "Excel guide & saw kiwi eel shags nesting lizard type creature etc great experience and will recommend"
* A traveler said: "Transfers waiting outside arrival. No hassles and always reliable. Everybody wearing masks as required"
* A traveler said: "Great driver informative and great views seen all the highlights needs a payrise every visitor to nz needs to do this tour"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time we had at WETA. Wish we could have spent more time there looking at all the objects. The tour guide at WETA was very informativeand knowledgeable. Our guide around Wellington had lots of insight into the different areas with LOTR lore and to the LOTR film shooting sites was great."
* A traveler said: "Really pleased we used Viator for the airport collection and drop off. The drivers were all very helpful."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous day with Phil from ZoZo tours. He is a very skilled driver who offers a great narrative of local history, cultures & information on the drive in a day packed with diverse activities & great experiences. Amazing lunch & dinner after wine cheese & chocolate stop overs! Thanks Phil - you’re awesome!"
* A traveler said: "I was a very good tour... Enjoyed our tour guide... Great experience. My 12 year old daughter was orr struck and gave us ideas for her future career!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. The vineyards were beautiful . So picturesque. The wine was so good that we had to send some of it home. Lots of information and laughs"
* A traveler said: "Listed pickup spot was easy to get to, across the street from the 2nd "free shuttle bus" stop. The driver tried to call us, we didn't have a phone plan, to arrange pickup at the ship to save us doing the shuttle. We had a great time and when we returned to the ship and spoke of it there were a number of people that were envious of us. There were just two of us on the tour (my wife and myself) and the tour guide, Philip. Philip did not skimp on the tour because of the low turnout. We saw 4 breweries, had numerous samples at two of them and a 4 and a 6 "flight" of larger samples at two others. Along the way Philip talked of Wellington and New Zealand, being such a small group we also were able to talk about more personal things such as schooling, sports etc Highlight was Kereru Brewery. Highly recommend, too often Wine tours are seen and something like this is overlooked."
* A traveler said: "Carefree day. Phil knows the area inside out.Beautiful town & boutique vineyards. Gourmet cheese & aromatic wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a wonderful day in Wellington with the ebikes we rented. Location was easy to find and the staff were super friendly and helpful. We rode approximately 30 miles up the coast and in land and even up Mt Victoria. Bikes were awesome 😎"
* A traveler said: "Great ride along the the water and beautiful scenery. Going up the mountain with the bikes was lots of fun. I would do this one again!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Nice stop at a coffee shop mid way too! I came home and bought my own electric bike! Good entertainment for a wide age range."
* A traveler said: "John was a wonderful guide. We had plenty of time to see everything with out waiting in lines, looking for parking etc. what we did in one day would have taken us 3 days on our own."
* A traveler said: "We had a good time to bike even it wasn't mostly sunny. Green looked clearer and more beautiful under a little cloudy weather. This tour gave us an opportunity to experience a true nature of beautiful Wellington."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day. Incredible tour. Brilliant scenery. Got taken to sea lion colony. So good. Lovely coffee and lunch. Winery was good. Driver brilliant. Very happy"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria