Top Wellington Bus Tours
53 results | All Wellington Tours
* A traveler said: "Transfers waiting outside arrival. No hassles and always reliable. Everybody wearing masks as required"
* A traveler said: "Awesome flight from Wellington to Bay of Many Coves for a beautiful lunch at a tranquil spot. Definitely recommend, well worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting.Drive around the bays was enjoyable.never new that part of Wellington .The driver was full of fun and so helpful"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience - best of both worlds (daytime and night time). We saw so much and Ash, our guide, was knowledgeable, patient and an excellent presenter. Anyone visiting Wellington should include Zealandia, and a tour, in their itinerary."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous day with Phil from ZoZo tours. He is a very skilled driver who offers a great narrative of local history, cultures & information on the drive in a day packed with diverse activities & great experiences. Amazing lunch & dinner after wine cheese & chocolate stop overs! Thanks Phil - you’re awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on my crossing. Met fun people and we were graced with beautiful conditions! The staff was wonderful, thank you."
* A traveler said: "Listed pickup spot was easy to get to, across the street from the 2nd "free shuttle bus" stop. The driver tried to call us, we didn't have a phone plan, to arrange pickup at the ship to save us doing the shuttle. We had a great time and when we returned to the ship and spoke of it there were a number of people that were envious of us. There were just two of us on the tour (my wife and myself) and the tour guide, Philip. Philip did not skimp on the tour because of the low turnout. We saw 4 breweries, had numerous samples at two of them and a 4 and a 6 "flight" of larger samples at two others. Along the way Philip talked of Wellington and New Zealand, being such a small group we also were able to talk about more personal things such as schooling, sports etc Highlight was Kereru Brewery. Highly recommend, too often Wine tours are seen and something like this is overlooked."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the Cruise Terminal in Wellington Harbour by a local driver in his minibus. He showed us the major parts of the city, the Parliament, the beach, botanical gardens, the funicular railway and the amazing National museum. The entire trip was superb with a great driver/guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time we had at WETA. Wish we could have spent more time there looking at all the objects. The tour guide at WETA was very informativeand knowledgeable. Our guide around Wellington had lots of insight into the different areas with LOTR lore and to the LOTR film shooting sites was great."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was informative and amusing. Lots of stories and stops for photos. Good way to quickly see the city."
* A traveler said: "Carefree day. Phil knows the area inside out.Beautiful town & boutique vineyards. Gourmet cheese & aromatic wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "Great driver informative and great views seen all the highlights needs a payrise every visitor to nz needs to do this tour"
* A traveler said: "This wine tour from Wellington Railway station return was excellent. Very well organised and Naoime was a very good host, driver and tour leader."
* A traveler said: "John was a wonderful guide. We had plenty of time to see everything with out waiting in lines, looking for parking etc. what we did in one day would have taken us 3 days on our own."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience on our day out at Martinborough. Our Tour guide Brian was awesome. Very friendly and informative. Super nice guy. The vineyards we’re lovely and the lunch was delish. The drive was stunning as well. I would recommend this Tour to anyone. A fantastic way to spend a a day. Thanks Brian."
* A traveler said: "Going behind the workings of the breweries and meeting the friendly staff. Also knowledge of tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day. Incredible tour. Brilliant scenery. Got taken to sea lion colony. So good. Lovely coffee and lunch. Winery was good. Driver brilliant. Very happy"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was there at the dock to meet us as we disembarked our Viking Cruise ship. She was very knowledgeable and took us all around Wellington. We had a great lunch at the Chocolate Fish."
* A traveler said: "Brian was a great tour guide! We saw many beautiful bays, stopped at a great place for lunch, went on a cable car ride up the hill to see awesome views of Wellington. The day was topped off with a stop at the Wellington Botanical Gardens. Just stunning!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. The vineyards were beautiful . So picturesque. The wine was so good that we had to send some of it home. Lots of information and laughs"
* A traveler said: "Suzee was excellent! We had limited time & this was a great way to get a feel for the city. Saw the highlights of course, but her comments on the history, neighborhoods, etc. gave more understanding. She was very flexible to accommodate what we were interested in. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day. Very informative. Suzee was always very helpful. A perfect day. Especially recommended for disabled people."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Wellington with our guide, Ray. He took us all over the area, showing us the beat vantage points and even some rarely seen places/things. Got us a reserved table at a popular seaside restaurant, we had a great time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria